Monday, March 25, 2024

Mixed Media Tag Hello Friend Sweetie Emboss It


Hello, my dear blog friends, welcome back to the new challenge. This week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge our theme is "EMBOSS IT". I was inspired to create a mixed media tag using Tim Holtz Sizzix MOSAIC 3D Texture Fades Embossing Folder on the background, and decorated it with Simon Says Clear Stamps Hey Sweetie and Tim Holtz Idea-ology SENTIMENTS Label Stickers.


To start this project, I trimmed the watercolor paper into #8 tag and embossed it using Big Shot machine and Tim Holtz embossing folder. I pasted the embossed watercolor paper tag on tTim Holtz Etcetera #8 TAG CHIPBOARD. The tag was colored with Zig Clean Color 30 COLOR SET A Real Brush and distressed with an art dauber and Distress Ink Pad. I also online the tag using a black pen. 


On a piece of watercolor I stamped the images of an ice cream, strawberries and the sentiment. These images were colored with watercolors, then cut and pasted on the tag. I added Tim Holtz Label Stickers to finish off this sweet mixd media tag with an embossed background. 

Supply List:


Simon Says Stamp is giving away a $25 gift voucher that will go to a random entry chosen by Random Generator. So please join us for this week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday ChallengeYou might also be on our Friday Designer Spotlight.

You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in. Have fun!

I really appreciate you stop by my blog and hope you all have a wonderful week.

Meihsia ^_^



Follow Simon Says Stamp on Instagram. If you use Instagram add #sssmchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too!