Monday, March 18, 2024

Mixed Media Tag Food and or Drink Coffee


Hello, my dear blog friends, welcome back to the new challenge. This week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge our theme is "FOOD and/or DRINK". I was inspired to create a mixed media tag using Tim Holtz Cling Rubber Stamps FRESHLY BREWED BLUEPRINT on the background, and decorated it with Tim Holtz Idea-ology STITCHED SCRAPS Embellishments and Tim Holtz Idea-ology Quote Chip Labels.


To start this project, I trimmed the watercolor paper and pasted it on the #8 tag. I stamped the coffee beans on the tag and colored it with watercolors. On a piece of watercolor paper, I stamped the cup of coffee image, colored it with watercolors and pasted int on the tag using the double sided foam tape. 


The tag was distressed with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad and Art Daubers. I outlined the tag using a black pen. To finish off this coffee tag, I added the Tim Holtz sentiment chip and a clip. 

Supply List:


Simon Says Stamp is giving away a $25 gift voucher that will go to a random entry chosen by Random Generator. So please join us for this week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday ChallengeYou might also be on our Friday Designer Spotlight.

You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in. Have fun!

I really appreciate you stop by my blog and hope you all have a wonderful week.

Meihsia ^_^



Follow Simon Says Stamp on Instagram. If you use Instagram add #sssmchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too!



 

1 comment:

Aviator said...

Thanks for cultivating a positive community around your blog. It's truly uplifting. Get immersed in the Aviator game universe through our blog.