Monday, October 9, 2023

Mixed Media Tag Explore Taiwan


Hello, my dear blog friends, happy Columbus Day and welcome back to the new challenge. This week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge our theme is "EXPLORE". October 10th is Taiwan National Day and Taiwan, the beautiful island nation is where I am from. I was inspired to create a mixed media tag using Stamperia ORCHIDS AND CATS 8x8 Paper on the background, and decorated it with AALL & Create Taiwan A7 Clear Stamps and Tim Holtz Cling Rubber Stamps LIFE QUOTES.


I started this project with trimming the patterned paper from the Stamperia paper collection and pasted it on the size 8 tag. I distressed the edges of the tag using Distress Ink Pad and Art Dauber, and a black pen. 
The sentiment was stamped on the background of the tag using Tim Holtz Cling Rubber Stamps LIFE QUOTES and the black ink pad. 


The girl image and the Taiwan flag were stamped on a piece of watercolor paper and colored with Zig watercolor brushes. I cut the pasted these images on the tag with the double sided foam tapes. I added some Tim Holtz metal embellishments on the background for this cute pink tag to celebrate Taiwan National Day.

Supply List:


Simon Says Stamp is giving away a $25 gift voucher that will go to a random entry chosen by Random Generator. So please join us for this week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday ChallengeYou might also be on our Friday Designer Spotlight.

You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in. Have fun!

I really appreciate you stop by my blog and hope you all have a wonderful week.

Meihsia ^_^



Follow Simon Says Stamp on Instagram. If you use Instagram add #sssmchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too!