Hello, my dear blog friends, welcome back to the new challenge. This week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge our theme is "GET IN SHAPE". I was inspired to create a mixed media tag with Tim Holtz Etcetera #8 Tag Thickboard and decorated it using Tim Holtz idea-ology Paper Dolls Mini and Tim Holtz idea-ology Gauge Frames Embellishments of different shapes.
I started this project with attaching Tim Holtz metal embellishments of different shapes on the #8 tag. I applied Distress Paint on the metal embellishments and the background of the tag. The tag and the embellishments were distressed with the daubers, ink pads and a black pen.
I attached the mini dolls on the tag using the double side foam tape on the tag, and completed this project with adding the sentiments using Tim Holtz idea-ology LABEL STICKERS THOUGHTS.
Supply List:
You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in. Have fun!
I really appreciate you stop by my blog and hope you all have a wonderful week.




1 comment:
Awesome tag!
Post a Comment