Monday, May 8, 2023

Mixed Media Tag Inspired by Music



Hello, my dear blog friends, welcome back to the new challenge. This week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge our theme is "INSPIRED BY MUSIC". I was inspired to create a mixed media tag using Graphic 45 REGULAR TAG & GEARS Staples Die on the background, and decorated it with Tim Holtz Cling Rubber Stamps CARVED INSTRUMENTS and Tim Holtz Cling Rubber Stamps NOTEWORTHY.

To start this project, I watercolored the background of the tag. The gear embellishment was die cut and pasted on the tag using Tombow glue. On a piece of watercolor paper, I stamped the music instrument images and colored them with watercolors. The colored images were cut and pasted on the tag using double sided foam tapes. 

I added some sentiments using Tim Holtz stickers. I also stamped some sentiments on the watercolor paper, and cut them to adhered on the tag. To finish off this project, I attached some Tim Holtz metal embellishments.


Supply List:



Simon Says Stamp is giving away a $25 gift voucher that will go to a random entry chosen by Random Generator. So please join us for this week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday ChallengeYou might also be on our Friday Designer Spotlight.

You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in. Have fun!

I really appreciate you stop by my blog and hope you all have a wonderful week.

Meihsia ^_^



Follow Simon Says Stamp on Instagram. If you use Instagram add #sssmchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too!



No comments: