Monday, March 8, 2021

Mixed Media Tag Use Something Green



Hi, my dear talented friends, so glad you are back. This week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge our theme is "USE SOMETHING GREEN/ ADD SOME GREEN".  I was inspired to create a mixed media tag with green background and decorated it using Prima Marketing Autumn Afternoon Pumpkin and Spice Flowers and Tim Holtz Idea-Ology Keepsakes Ephemera.


I started this project with trimming the patterned paper from Stamperia House of Rose collection and pasted it on the size 8 tag. The tag was distressed with a distress tool, and a Distress ink pad and a blending tool. I also outlined the edges of the tag with a black pen. 

Some Prima Flowers were arranged and glued on the tag. I pasted some printed embellishments from Tim Holtz Idea-Ology Keepsakes Ephemera on the background. The butterflies were cut out from the same Keepsakes Ephemera collection. 


The gears from Stamperia Sir Vagabond Grayboard were colored using Distress Ink Pads and added on the tag. I adhered some hardware embellishments and sentiment stickers to finish off this project. Hope this tag inspires you and you get a chance to create with us this week. Happy crafting!


Supply List:


Simon Says Stamp is giving away a $25 gift voucher that will go to a random entry chosen by Random Generator. So please join us for this week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday ChallengeYou might also be on our Friday Designer Spotlight.

You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in. Have fun!

I really appreciate you stop by my blog and hope you all have a wonderful week.

Meihsia ^_^



Follow Simon Says Stamp on Instagram. If you use Instagram add #sssmchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too!



3 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous tag Meihsia :-) the whole design of this is so pretty!! Beautifully done :-)

Hope you have a great week!
luv
Lols x x x

Beulah Bee said...

So cool and pretty, too!

Chrissy said...

WOW..this is my favourite Meihsia, I love the flowers and gorgeous yellow, the butterflies are so beautiful and I LOVE you arrangement..

Luv CHRISSYxx