Monday, November 18, 2019

Mixed Media Recycled Christmas Tag



Hi, my friends, welcome back! This week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge we challenge you to create with something previously used - "RECYCLE". I was inspired to create a mixed media tag using the recycled cardboard on the background and decorated it using Tim Holtz Sizzix Geo Christmas Thinlits Dies and Idea-Ology Christmas Typography Findings.


I started this project with cutting a size 8 tag using the cardboard from a used shipping box. The background of the tag was applied with some Gesso using a brush. 


I die cut the Geo Christmas Thinlits Dies with different colors of card stock and layered them. Some wooden and metal Christmas embellishment were attached on the tag. Some rub on sentiments were added to finish off this project.


It's really fun to reuse or recycle something that you can find easily at home. I hope you like my recycled Christmas tag and got inspired to create your project. Join us and happy crafting! 


Supply List:




Simon Says Stamp is giving away a $50 gift voucher that will go to a random entry chosen by Random Generator. So please join us for this week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday ChallengeYou might also be on our Friday Designer Spotlight.

You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in. Have fun!

I really appreciate you stop by my blog and hope you all have a wonderful week.


Meihsia ^_^



Follow Simon Says Stamp on Instagram. If you use Instagram add #sssmchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too!




1 comment:

Chrissy said...

I love your mixed media tag Meihsia and the recyled card board looks amazing, I love the Deer head and star, the colours and the wood slices, I need some wood slices..FABulous.

Luv CHRISSYxx