Monday, February 20, 2017

Mixed Media Card Believe You Can

Meihsia Liu Simply Paper Crafts Mixed Media Card Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Bicycle Believe 1
Hi, my sweet crafty friends. let's create and share! This week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, our theme is "Transport It" - "Think Trains, Planes, Automobiles or maybe you can think of some other form of transport! Hot Air Balloons, Bicycles, etc, whatever you choose to use we will be looking forward to seeing what you make!".

I was inspired to create a mixed media card using Tim Holtz Cling Rubber Stamp Pen and Pencil Stampers and added the sentiment with Tim Holtz Cling Rubber Stamp Mini Motivation.

Meihsia Liu Simply Paper Crafts Mixed Media Card Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Bicycle Believe 3

The card base I used is 4.25" X 5.5" cream color card. On another piece of watercolor paper, I sprayed Tim Holtz Distress Spray over the Layering Stencils with different colors. The watercolored paper was cut and saw on the card base after it was dry. I stamped the sentiment on the same watercolored paper and cut the flag shape to pasted on the card. 

Meihsia Liu Simply Paper Crafts Mixed Media Card Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Bicycle Believe 4

For the "Transport It" theme, I used the bicycle stamp on the watercolored paper. I attached this image on the card using staples. The Prima Flowers and leaves were added on the card for the final touch. 

I hope you like my mixed media card and got inspirited to crate your project with the theme "Transport It". Can't wait to see what you create! 

Meihsia Liu Simply Paper Crafts Mixed Media Card Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Bicycle Believe 2

Supply List: 


Simon Says Stamp is giving away a $50 gift voucher that will go to a random entry chosen by Random Generator. So please join us for this week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday ChallengeYou might also be on our Friday Designer Spotlight.

You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in. Have fun!

I really appreciate you stop by my blog and hope you all have a wonderful week.


Meihsia ^_^




new-instagram-icon22



Follow Simon Says Stamp on Instagram
If you use instagram add  #sssmchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too!


SaveSave

15 comments:

Catherine said...

I love your card, Meihsia! The way you attached the stamped bicycle onto the card is so clever. Love the background too.

Cathie ♥

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Meihsia, the bike is fab and I love the colours and details, flower is beautiful and I love the sentiment, very inspiring :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Macarena said...

This is so much pretty! I love all the parts of this card which is so versatil. LOvely colors, cute stitches and stamping! Hugs, Marzena

Maura said...

Beautiful card, Meihsia! Definitely a good motivator message to get out and bike!

SewPaperPaint said...

The bright colors and abstract quality of this card, paired with the bicycle image made me smile from ear to ear! Thanks for the inspiration! Hugs, Autumn

Unknown said...

Oh, Meihsia, love this one so much! Great stamps and design. :)
have a lovely day...

Linda Kunsman said...

such a delightful card- and yes, I am eyeing up that bicycle stamp:)

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous card! I love the overlapping and color combo :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Anna-Karin said...

Beautiful card Meihsia! And we used the same stamp! Love all the layers and the great design.

Paper Profusion said...

Such a sweet and pretty card Meihsia with fab grungy elements! Love all your textures and embellishing. Makes me want to hop on a bike! Have a lovely weekend. Nicola x

Kath Stewart said...

fabulous take on the challenge Meihsia...love how you used the Motivation stamp and I need that TH bicycle...have a great weekend...hugs kath xxx

Emma Williams said...

What a wonderful card and I love everything you've used on this project, Meihsia ~ they all mix and match perfectly! :)

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

What a positive message here! And as always, it is displayed just perfectly through your gorgeous artwork! Love the unique colors that you blended.

Barbara said...

Amazing colors, I love Motivation stamp that you used, and I love how you included it in your card!! Barbara

Sandra said...

Love this, Meihsia! The bike is so cute and love the flower and the stitched edges! Hugs, Sandra