Monday, August 30, 2021

Mixed Media Tag Glimmer and Sparkle



Hello, my dear blog friends, welcome back to the new challenge. This week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge our theme is "GLIMMER and SPARKLE". I was inspired to create a mixed media tag using AALL & Create BASIC VEGGIES A4 Clear Stamp Set image on the background, and decorated it with Ranger Stickles ORANGE SLICE Glitter Glue and Tim Holtz Idea-ology METALLIC Sticker Book.


To start this project, I stamped the pumpkin sketch image using AALL & Create BASIC VEGGIES A4 Clear Stamp Set on the watercolor paper and trimmed it to pasted on the size 8 tag. I watercolored the tag and distressed the tag using the blending tool and Distress Ink Pads. I stamped the same pumpkin image on another piece of watercolor paper, colored and cut to adhered it on the tag using double sided tabs. I applied some Ranger Glitter Glue on the pumpkin for the beautiful glimmer effect. 


I added some embellishments from Tim Holtz Keepsake Ephemera and sentiments using Tim Holtz Metallic Stickers. To finish off this project, I randomly added some blue glitter on the using Ranger Stickles in Ice Blue. I really love the beautiful sparkle effect on the pumpkin image and hope you like my project, too. Looking forward to seeing your creation this week with GLIMMER and SPARKLE. Happy crafting!


Supply List:


Simon Says Stamp is giving away a $25 gift voucher that will go to a random entry chosen by Random Generator. So please join us for this week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday ChallengeYou might also be on our Friday Designer Spotlight.

You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in. Have fun!

I really appreciate you stop by my blog and hope you all have a wonderful week.

Meihsia ^_^



Follow Simon Says Stamp on Instagram. If you use Instagram add #sssmchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too!



3 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous tag Meihsia :-) the whole design of this is fabulous! Love the pumpkins :-)

Hope you have a great week!
luv
Lols x x x

Chrissy said...

Yummy pumpkins Meihsia, love the background on your tag so lovely and soft and the richness of the pumpkin colour is gorgeous..

luv CHRISSYxx

Char Cundy said...

LOVE the mixed media tag!! Colors are perfect!