Monday, April 1, 2024

Tag Whatever The Weather



Hello, my dear blog friends, welcome back to the new challenge. This week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge our theme is "WHATEVER THE WEATHER". For the first Monday of April, we are showcasing Simon Says Stamp Exclusive Products. You don’t have to use them to join in with the challenge but we would love to see them used if you have them. Our guest designer in the Designer Spotlight this month is Estelle aka atouscrap. Please visit her blog for all the fantastic inspiration and projects!


I was inspired to create a tag using Simon Says Clear Stamps Howdy Dear Friend  and the black ink pad to stamp the image on the watercolor paper. I trimmed the watercolor paper and pasted it on the #8 tag. I used a black marker to outline the tag. 


The tag was colored with Zig Clean Color 30 COLOR SET A Real Brush. I finished off this tag with adding a sentiment sticker using Tim Holtz Idea-ology LABEL STICKERS THOUGHTS. I really enjoyed creating project with the blue sky and bright sunshine. Hope you like the good weather on my project, too. :)

Supply List:


Simon Says Stamp is giving away a $25 gift voucher that will go to a random entry chosen by Random Generator. So please join us for this week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday ChallengeYou might also be on our Friday Designer Spotlight.

You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in. Have fun!

I really appreciate you stop by my blog and hope you all have a wonderful week.

Meihsia ^_^



Follow Simon Says Stamp on Instagram. If you use Instagram add #sssmchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too!



 

No comments: