Monday, April 29, 2024

Mixed Media Feminine Tag



Hello, my dear blog friends, welcome back to the new challenge. This week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge our theme is "FEMININE". I was inspired to create a mixed media tag using Stamperia Roseland 8x8 Paper on the background, and decorated it with Tim Holtz Idea-ology PAPER DOLLS PORTRAITS and Prima Marketing RUSTY METAL CLIPS Art Daily Planner.


To start the I started this project with trimming the patterned paper and pasted it on the size 8 tag. I distressed the tag with a distress tool and outlined the tag with a black pen. The big paper doll was adhered on the tag using the double sided tape. 


I arranged the paper flowers around the portrait and added the sentiments with the stickers and Tim Holtz Idea-ology Quote Chip Labels. I attached some Tim Holtz metal embellishments and splattered some Distress Paint and water mixture randomly on the tag to finish off this feminine tag. 

Supply List:



Simon Says Stamp is giving away a $25 gift voucher that will go to a random entry chosen by Random Generator. So please join us for this week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday ChallengeYou might also be on our Friday Designer Spotlight.

You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in. Have fun!

I really appreciate you stop by my blog and hope you all have a wonderful week.

Meihsia ^_^



Follow Simon Says Stamp on Instagram. If you use Instagram add #sssmchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too!



 

No comments: