Monday, January 9, 2023

Mixed Media Shake It Up Shaker Card



Hello, my dear blog friends, welcome back to the new challenge. This week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge our theme is "SHAKE IT UP". I was inspired to create a shaker card using 
Paper Rose WINTER STROLL 12x12 Paper Pad on the background, and made the window of this card with Tim Holtz Idea-ology BASEBOARDS WINDOW FRAMES. I then decorated this card with Tim Holtz Idea-ology SENTIMENTS Label Stickers. 


I started this project with trimming the card stock for the card bass, then pasted a layer of patterned paper on the background. I pasted the double sided foam tapes on the card to create a box then poured the chunky glitters in it. To make the glass on the window, I adhered the clear plastic packaging on the Tim Holtz Window Frame. I pasted the window frame on the box with glittered on the card. 


The dancing paper doll was colored with Distress Ink Pad and pasted on the window frame with tapes. I added the sentiments using Tim Holtz Idea-ology SENTIMENTS Label Stickers and Tim Holtz Idea-ology THEORIES Quote Chips to finish off this shaker card. I really love the beautiful chunky glitters flow in the window when shaking the card. Hope you got inspired and create a shaker card with us. Happy crafting!

Supply List:



Simon Says Stamp is giving away a $25 gift voucher that will go to a random entry chosen by Random Generator. So please join us for this week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday ChallengeYou might also be on our Friday Designer Spotlight.

You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in. Have fun!

I really appreciate you stop by my blog and hope you all have a wonderful week.

Meihsia ^_^



Follow Simon Says Stamp on Instagram. If you use Instagram add #sssmchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too!



1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous shaker card with that sweet girl dancing, Happy New Year for 2023 Meihsia..

Luv CHRISSYxx