Monday, January 16, 2023

4 Legged Animals Dog Hugs Card




Hello, my dear blog friends, welcome back to the new challenge. This week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge our theme is "4 LEGGED ANIMALS". I was inspired by my favorite 4 legged animal - DOG, to create a watercolored card. 


I trimmed the card base using the Simon Says Stamp Cardstock 100# RAINBOW PACK, and layered the paper from Stamperia KLIMT 6x6 Paper on the background. I stamped the cute dog image from Tim Holtz Cling Rubber Stamps CRAZY DOGS and colored it with Prima Marketing WATERCOLOR CONFETTI SET Art Philosophy


To finish off this project, I die cut the sentiment using CZ Design Wafer Dies BASIC TRIO and Big Shot, then adhered it on the card using Tombow Mono Glue. Hope you like this crazy dog card and join us this week. Happy crafting!



Supply List:



Simon Says Stamp is giving away a $25 gift voucher that will go to a random entry chosen by Random Generator. So please join us for this week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday ChallengeYou might also be on our Friday Designer Spotlight.

You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in. Have fun!

I really appreciate you stop by my blog and hope you all have a wonderful week.

Meihsia ^_^



Follow Simon Says Stamp on Instagram. If you use Instagram add #sssmchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too!



No comments: