Monday, January 30, 2023

Food and / or Drink Hello Card Beer



Hey, my beautiful talented friends, welcome back to the new challenge. Hope you all had a great weekend. This week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge our theme is "FOOD and / or DRINK". I was inspired to create a hello card using the fun beer image from Tim Holtz Cling Rubber Stamps BEER BLUEPRINT.


To start this project, I trimmed the card base using Simon Says Stamp Cardstock 100# RAINBOW PACK and layered it with patterned paper from Stamperia KLIMT 6x6 Paper on the background. I stamped the beer image from Tim Holtz Cling Rubber Stamps BEER BLUEPRINT with the black ink pad on a piece of watercolor paper and colored it using Prima Marketing WATERCOLOR CONFETTI SET Art Philosophy.


The sentiment was die cut using CZ Design Wafer Dies BASIC TRIO and Big Shot. I glued it on the card using Tombow Mono Glue and finished off this project with adding the metal embellishments on it. 


Supply List:


Simon Says Stamp is giving away a $25 gift voucher that will go to a random entry chosen by Random Generator. So please join us for this week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday ChallengeYou might also be on our Friday Designer Spotlight.

You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in. Have fun!

I really appreciate you stop by my blog and hope you all have a wonderful week.

Meihsia ^_^



Follow Simon Says Stamp on Instagram. If you use Instagram add #sssmchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too!



1 comment:

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Meihsia, I do love a nice beer and I make beer themed cards to sell at my local brewery to raise funds for the SPCA, I might have to CASE this! :-)

Hope you have a great week!
luv
Lols x x x