Monday, July 15, 2019

Animal Magic - Thinking of You Card



Hey, my talented crafty friends, this week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge our theme is "Animal Magic". I was inspired to create a card using Tim Holtz Mini Distress Ink Set and Distress Resist Spray for the background, and embellished it with Tim Holtz Cling Rubber Stamp Crazy Dogs.


I started this project with cutting the texture card stock and the white heavy card stock, then layered and pasted them together as the card base. On another piece of white heavy card stock, I dropped some Distress Resist Spray using a brush. After the Distress Resist Spray was dry, I blended the different colors of Distress Ink pad over the card stock using blending tools. I stamped some handwriting pattern on the background, and pasted the background card stock on the card base. 


On a piece of white heavy card stock, I stamped the crazy dog image and colored it using watercolors. It was cut and pasted on the card using foam tabs. 


As the final step, I stamped the sentiment, layered it with different color card stock, an pasted it on the card with foam tabs. 


I really enjoyed the beautiful result of Distress Resist Spray after blending the colors on the background of the card. Hope you like my project and got inspired. Happy crafting!


Supply List:




Simon Says Stamp is giving away a $50 gift voucher that will go to a random entry chosen by Random Generator. So please join us for this week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday ChallengeYou might also be on our Friday Designer Spotlight.

You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in. Have fun!

I really appreciate you stop by my blog and hope you all have a wonderful week.


Meihsia ^_^



Follow Simon Says Stamp on Instagram. If you use Instagram add #sssmchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too!




6 comments:

Chrissy said...

FABulous and fun card Meihsia, that dog's expression mad eme smile, fabulous colouring and love the background colours and text along with the splatters ..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Meihsia :-) I love the big splotches of resist, the background looks fabulous! very cute card :-)

hope you have a great week!
luv
Lols XXX

Maura said...

What a sweet little pup, and love your background! Maura

Lisa Minckler said...

SOOOOOO CUTTTTTE!!!
hugs,
me :)

Cathy said...

Cute card, love the background, Cathy x

Meihsia Liu said...

Thank you! Miss you a lot, Lisa <3