Monday, August 15, 2022

Your Power Art Journal Fun with Stencils



Hello, my dear blog friends, welcome back to the new challenge. This week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge our theme is "FUN with STENCILS". I was inspired to create an art journal page using Tim Holtz Distress Archival Ink Pad GROUND ESPRESSO Ranger and Tsukineko 25 SPONGE DAUBERS Tools on Stamperia SAVANA RHINO Stencil for the image, and colored it with Royal Langnickel ZEN WATERCOLOR BRUSH Set and Zig PORTABLE GANSAI TAMBI 14 Colors Travel Watercolor Set.


I started this project with stenciling the Tim Holtz Distress Archival Ink Pad GROUND ESPRESSO Ranger ink pad using Tsukineko 25 SPONGE DAUBERS Tools over Stamperia SAVANA RHINO Stencil  on the art journal page. I heat embossed the rhino image and the sentiment with clear embossing powder and the heat tool. The rhino image was colored with the watercolors and I then applied a thin layer of Tim Holtz DISTRESS MICRO GLAZE


The rhino image were covered with text and number prints from Idea-ology REMNANT RUBS LABELED. I colored the background of the art journal page with the same watercolor set. The journal page were distressed with the Distress Ink Pad and the art blenders, then outlined with a black pen. I adhered four Tim Holtz Idea-ology MACHINERY HEADS on the corners the art journal page to finish off this FUN with STENCILS project. 

I hope you like my stenciled art journal page and got inspired to create your project. Join us this week and have fun!

Supply List:

Tim Holtz Idea-ology MACHINERY HEADS



Simon Says Stamp is giving away a $25 gift voucher that will go to a random entry chosen by Random Generator. So please join us for this week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday ChallengeYou might also be on our Friday Designer Spotlight.

You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in. Have fun!

I really appreciate you stop by my blog and hope you all have a wonderful week.

Meihsia ^_^



Follow Simon Says Stamp on Instagram. If you use Instagram add #sssmchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too!



2 comments:

Chrissy said...

He is wonderful and I love all the colours, gorgeous..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic. I love it so much 😍