Monday, August 22, 2022

Mixed Media Tag Live Each Day



Hello, my dear blog friends, welcome back to the new challenge. This week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge our theme is "MIXED MEDIA". I was inspired to create a mixed media tag using       Tim Holtz Layering Stencil GRIME for the texture on the background, and decorated it
Stamperia Savana A5 Colored Wooden Shapes and Tim Holtz Idea-ology PAPER DOLLS MINI.


To start this project,  I applied the modeling paste over Tim Holtz Layering Stencil Grime using a palette knife on the size 8 tag. I colored the tag with Tim Holtz Distress Paints, then distressed the tag with Distress Ink Pad and Daubers. I outlined the edges of the tag with a black pen. 


The Stamperia Wooden Shapes were adhered on the tag with Tombow Mono Glue. I then attached the mini dolls and sentiments using Tim Holtz Small Talk sticker. The clip and key embellishments were glued on the tag. I randomly splattered some Distress Paint and water mixture to finish off this mixed media project. Hope you like my MIXED MEDIA tag and happy crafting!

Supply List:


Simon Says Stamp is giving away a $25 gift voucher that will go to a random entry chosen by Random Generator. So please join us for this week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday ChallengeYou might also be on our Friday Designer Spotlight.

You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in. Have fun!

I really appreciate you stop by my blog and hope you all have a wonderful week.

Meihsia ^_^



Follow Simon Says Stamp on Instagram. If you use Instagram add #sssmchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too!



 

No comments: