Monday, July 12, 2021

Mixed Media Tag Lazy Days of Summer



Hello, my dear friends, welcome back to the new challenge. This week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge our theme is "LAZY DAYS OF SUMMER". I was inspired to create a mixed media tag using Stamperia Sea World Paper and Tim Holtz Layering Stencil Rays on the background, and decorated it with Tim Holtz Cling Rubbers Stamp Ponderings and Mariner Blueprint.


I started this project with trimming the paper from Stamperia Sea World collection and pasted it on this size 8 tag. The tag was distressed with Distress Ink Pad and a blending tool. I stenciled the tag with Tim Holtz Layering Rays and yellow Distress Paint. On a piece of patterned paper from the same Stamperia Paper collection, I stamped and anchor, cut and pasted it on the tag using foam tabs. 


The sentiment was stamped using Tim Holtz Rubber Stamp Ponderings and the black ink pad, then heat embossed with gold embossing powder. I added the metal embellishments that were colored with Distress Paints on the tag. I really enjoy creating this summer tag with the beautiful rusty effect and sunny colors. Hope you like my project and enjoy your lazy days of summer, too. Join us and happy crafting! 

 
Supply List :


Simon Says Stamp is giving away a $25 gift voucher that will go to a random entry chosen by Random Generator. So please join us for this week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday ChallengeYou might also be on our Friday Designer Spotlight.

You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in. Have fun!

I really appreciate you stop by my blog and hope you all have a wonderful week.

Meihsia ^_^



Follow Simon Says Stamp on Instagram. If you use Instagram add #sssmchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too!



1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Fabulous tag Meihsia,I love the background and colours with all that texture and the anchor and clip are a fabulous touch and great bold sentiment..

Luv CHRISSYxx