Monday, July 13, 2020

Mixed Media Tag Early Bird Live this Life



Hello, friends, I hope you all had a great weekend and welcome back for the new challenge. This week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge our theme is "EARLY BIRD".  You may add a feathered friend on your project or maybe you could interpret the theme as an early morning sunrise, or maybe you can think of something else!


I was inspired to create a mixed media tag using Paper Rose Inky Antics Paper on the background of the tag and decorated it with Tim Holtz Sizzix Geo Spring Tim Thinlits Die and Prima Marketing Flowers.


I trimmed the beautiful paper from the Paper Rose Inky Antic Paper collection and pasted it on the size 8 tag. The background of the tag was added some sentiments with Tim Holtz Rubs. I outlined the tag using a blue brush pen. The geo bird was die cut using the the paper from the same collection. I attached the bird using the double sided foam tapes. 


The Prima Flowers were arranged and glued on the tag with Tombow Mono Glue. I attached the Tim Holtz Quote Chip and some metal embellishments to finish this project.


Supply List:



Simon Says Stamp is giving away a $25 gift voucher that will go to a random entry chosen by Random Generator. So please join us for this week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday ChallengeYou might also be on our Friday Designer Spotlight.

You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in. Have fun!

I really appreciate you stop by my blog and hope you all have a wonderful week.


Meihsia ^_^







Follow Simon Says Stamp on Instagram. If you use Instagram add #sssmchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too!




2 comments:

Beulah Bee said...

Another favorite! This one's very dynamic and appealing to me.

Chrissy said...

Such a beautiful tag Meihsia.. I love the blues, all so rich and inviting and I LOVE that gorgeous bird die cut..beautiful.

Luv CHRISSYxx