Monday, September 28, 2026

Thanks Mixed Media Tag Use Two Stencils


Hello, my dear blog friends, welcome back to the new challenge. This week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge our theme is "USE MORE THAN ONE STENCIL". I was inspired to create a mixed media tag using Tim Holtz Mini Stencil Set 22 on the background, and decorated it with Simon Says Clear Stamps Heirloom Roses and Tim Holtz idea-ology INDUSTRiAL GEARS Embellishments.


I started this project with trimming the watercolor paper into a #8 tag. I created the background pattern with Tsukineko 6 SPONGE DAUBERS Tools, two stencils from Tim Holtz Mini Stencil Set 22 and Tim Holtz Distress 12 Oxide Ink Pad Set 3.


I added the Tim Holtz metal embellishments on the tag and layered the mini dolls on the metal embellishment. On a piece of patterned paper, I stamped the sentiment using the stamp from Simon Says Clear Stamps Heirloom Roses. I cut the sentiment and pasted it on the tag to finish off this project.

Supply List:



Simon Says Stamp is giving away a $25 gift voucher that will go to a random entry chosen by Random Generator. So please join us for this week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. You might also be on our Friday Designer Spotlight.

You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in. Have fun!

I really appreciate you stop by my blog and hope you all have a wonderful week.

Meihsia ^_^



Follow Simon Says Stamp on Instagram. If you use Instagram add #sssmchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too!



No comments: