Monday, June 13, 2022

Mixed Media Tag Frame It


Hey, my dear talented friends, welcome back to the new challenge. This week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge our theme is "FRAME IT". I was inspired to create a mixed media tag using Tim Holtz Idea-ology BASEBOARDS WINDOW FRAME on this corrugated tag, and decorated it with Tim Holtz Idea-ology PAPER DOLLS MINITim Holtz Idea-ology QUOTE SEALS and Tim Holtz Idea-ology WORD PLAQUES. 


I started this project with colored and distressed this size 8 corrugated tag with Distress Ink Pads and Distress Paints. The tag was outlined with a black pen. 


I framed the mini dolls using Tim Holtz Window Frame with the Tim Holtz Backdrop Paper on the background. Some Tim Holtz metal embellishments were attached on the tag with Tombo Mono Glue and double sided tapes. I randomly colored this tag with Distress Paints using a watercolor brush. To finish off this project, I adhered some of my favorite sentiments using Tim Holtz Small Talk Stickers. 

 

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Fabulous tag Meihsia, love the vintage style and the rusty green textures..

Luv CHRISSYxx