Monday, March 7, 2022

Mixed Media Tag AALL & Create Add Green



Hello, my dear blog friends, welcome back to the new challenge. This week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge our theme is "ADD SOME GREEN". As it’s the first Monday of the month we are showcasing a brand/company. This week we are all using some fabulous products from AALL & Create. Our guest designer for the month is Deborah Emmons aka designingdiva_73. Please visit her blog for all the great creations and inspiration!


 I was inspired to create a mixed media tag using AALL & Create Basic Veggies Clear Stamps
and decorated it with Tim Holtz Idea-Ology Quote Findings and Tim Holtz Idea-Ology Tiny Clips. To start this project, I stamped the tomato image on the watercolor paper and colored it with watercolors. The image was torn and pasted on the tag using Tombo Mono Glue.  


The tag was distressed with the blending tool and Distress Ink Pad. I then outlined the tag with a black pen. I added some sentiments with Tim Holtz stickers. The Tim Holtz Quote Band was colored with Distress Paint and adhered on the tag with double side tapes. To finish off this project, I randomly added some text prints with Tim Holtz Rub-on. 

Supply List:


Simon Says Stamp is giving away a $25 gift voucher that will go to a random entry chosen by Random Generator. So please join us for this week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday ChallengeYou might also be on our Friday Designer Spotlight.

You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in. Have fun!

I really appreciate you stop by my blog and hope you all have a wonderful week.

Meihsia ^_^



Follow Simon Says Stamp on Instagram. If you use Instagram add #sssmchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too!



 

2 comments:

Anna-Karin said...

Beautiful tag Meihsia! What a great stamp and I like all the green. Have a great week!

Chrissy said...

Love green Meihsia, love the stamps and your tag, just sad I cannot eat tomatoes any more, I loved eating them but now they hate me..ha ha ha..

Luv CHRISSYxx