Monday, October 11, 2021

Mixed Media Tag Fall Colors Mood Board



Hey, my dear friends, welcome back to the new challenge. This week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge our theme is "FALL COLORS MOOD BOARD". I was inspired to create a mixed media fall tag using Tim Holtz Etcetera #8 Tag Chipboard, and decorated it with Tim Holtz Sizzix Fall Foliage Thinlits Die and Tim Holtz dea-Ology Halloween Ephemera Pack.



To start his project, I applied Distress Ink Paint on this size 8 tag, and distressed it with Distress Ink Pad and a blending tool. I also outlined it with a black  pen. All these fall leave embellishments were die cut using Tim Holtz Backdrop Paper, Tim Holtz Fall Thinlits Die and the Big Shot machine. 


These leaves were distressed with the blending tool and outlined with a black pen too. I arranged and layered them with the paper and sentiment from Tim Holtz Halloween Enphemera, then adhered them on the tag using Tombow Mono Glue and Double sided tapes. I really love playing these fall leaves with different fall colors of Distress Ink Pad. Hope you like my mixed media tag, and got inspired by this fall colors mood board to create your own project. Happy fall and happy crafting!





1 comment:

Chrissy said...

WOW, my favourite thing, LEAVES, this is gorgeous Meihsia, Il ove those dies and they are in my basket at Amazon, such a beautiful display of colours and textures, love it, fabulous tag..

Luv CHRISSYxx