Monday, May 10, 2021

Mixed Media Tag Things with Wings Birds




Hello, friends, welcome back to the new challenge. This week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, our them his "THINGS WITH WINGS". I inspired to create a mixed media tag using Stamperia House of Roses Paper on the background and decorated it with Prima Marketing No Other Place Spring Farmhouse Flowers and Tim Holtz Idea-Ology Industrial Gears Embellishments


I started this project with trimming the patterned paper from Stamperia House of Roses collection and pasted it on this size 8 tag as the background. I distressed this tag using the ink pads and blenders. The small tag and the bird were cut out from the same paper collection, and adhered on the tag with double sided tabs. 


The prima Flowers were distressed with the ink pad and the blender. I added the quote chip and some metal embellishments. I hope you like my tag and are inspired to create your project with wings. Looking forward to seeing what you create. Happy crafting!

Supply List:


Simon Says Stamp is giving away a $25 gift voucher that will go to a random entry chosen by Random Generator. So please join us for this week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday ChallengeYou might also be on our Friday Designer Spotlight.

You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in. Have fun!


I really appreciate you stop by my blog and hope you all have a wonderful week.

Meihsia ^_^



Follow Simon Says Stamp on Instagram. If you use Instagram add #sssmchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too!



2 comments:

Crafting with Jeanne said...

Absolutely LOVE your tag!

Sylwia-eR said...

I always see beautiful tags on yours blog