Monday, November 30, 2020

Mixed Media Tag Focus on Alcohol Inks



Hi, my lovely crafty friends, welcome back to the new challenge. This week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge we challenge you to "FOCUS ON ALCOHOL INKS". I was inspired to create a mixed media tag using Tim Holtz Alcohol Peral Ink Set Ranger and White Yupo Paper on the background, and decorated it with Prima Marketing Sugar Cookie Christmas Flowers and Tim Holtz Idea-Ology Quotations Metallic Stickers.


To start this project, I trimmed and pasted the Yupo Paper on the size 8 tag. I applied Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks on the background of the tag then distressed the tag with a Distress Tool. 

On a piece of Yupo Paper, I applied different colors of Alcohol Inks. I die cut some leaves and adhered the die cut leaves with the paper I just colored with alcohol inks. The leaves were cut and added on the tag with double sided foam tapes. 



Some Tim Holtz Rubs On prints were added on the background of the tag. I pasted the sentiments using Tim Holtz Quotations Metallic Stickers. The metal buckle and Prima Flowers were attached on the tag. To finish off this project, I randomly splattered some Distress Paint and water mixture on the tag. 


Supply List:


Simon Says Stamp is giving away a $25 gift voucher that will go to a random entry chosen by Random Generator. So please join us for this week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday ChallengeYou might also be on our Friday Designer Spotlight.

You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in. Have fun!

I really appreciate you stop by my blog and hope you all have a wonderful week.

Meihsia ^_^



Follow Simon Says Stamp on Instagram. If you use Instagram add #sssmchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too!



1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Beautiful tag using your alcohol inks Meihsia, full of sunshine and happiness, gorgeous flowers and leaves and love the quotes..

Luv CHRISSYxx