Monday, October 14, 2019

Mixed Media Tag Pink



Hello friends, I am so happy you are here! Hope you all enjoyed your weekend and are ready for the new challenge. This week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge our theme is "ALL THINGS PINK".  As October is breast cancer awareness month we are asking you to check yourselves and if necessary make an appointment to see your Doctor and to create something with pink!


I was inspired to create a mixed media tag using Tim Holtz Idea-Ology Paper Stash Christmas  and Distress Oxide Ink Pad on the background and decorated it with Prima Market Montchamp Imperial Frame


I started this project with trimming the paper from the Tim Holtz Christmas paper stash onto this size 8 tag. The edges of the tag were distressed using Dylusions Acrylic Paint. 

The frame was also colored and distressed using Dylusions Acrylic Paints. I attached the frame on the tag and added some pink Prima Flowers on it. 


The metal word band was added on the tag with fasteners. I also attached a metal butterfly on the frame. To finish off this project, I pasted the sentiment stickers on the vintage photo. 


Supply List:



Simon Says Stamp is giving away a $50 gift voucher that will go to a random entry chosen by Random Generator. So please join us for this week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday ChallengeYou might also be on our Friday Designer Spotlight.

You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in. Have fun!

I really appreciate you stop by my blog and hope you all have a wonderful week.


Meihsia ^_^



Follow Simon Says Stamp on Instagram. If you use Instagram add #sssmchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too!




3 comments:

Let's Art Journal said...

Wow, what a stunning tag! I love the shabby chic painted wood effect of the frame and the flowers and sentiment are perfect 😁. Thanks so much for the inspiration and wishing you a happy new week! Hugs, Jo x

Chrissy said...

Oh my, this is so very pretty Meihsia..I love the frame and mottled butterfly along with the flowers...gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Daniel Smith said...


You're an astoundingly talented blogger. I have joined your feed and envision searching for a more noteworthy measure of your marvelous post. Furthermore, I have shared your site in my casual associations!
OFFICE.COM/SETUP
OFFICE.COM/SETUP
MCAFEE.COM/ACTIVATE