Monday, July 26, 2021

Mixed Media Washi Tape Tag




Hello, my talented crafty friends, welcome back to the new challenge. This week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge our theme is "WILD with WISHI". I was inspired to create a mixed media tag using Tim Holtz Vintage Design Tape on the background that covered with Tim Holtz Backdrops Volume 2, and added sentients using Tim Holtz Idea-Ology Chatter Design Tape.


To start this project, I trimmed and pasted the paper from Tim Holtz Backdrops Volume 2 on this size 8 tag. The tag was distressed with Distress Ink Pad and a blending tool, then outlined with a black pen. I pasted Tim Holtz design tapes with different patterns on the background of the tag. To create the sentiments I used the metal frames and Tim Holtz Designer Tape Chatter.  


Some more sentiments were added using Tim Holtz Metallic Stickers. I splattered some Distress Paint with water mixture on the tag, then brushed some Distress Paints on the metal frames as the final touch. I really love the fabulous background and sentiments made with these beautiful washi tapes. Hope you like my Wild with Washi tag and got inspired to create your project. Join us and happy crafting!


Supply List:


Simon Says Stamp is giving away a $25 gift voucher that will go to a random entry chosen by Random Generator. So please join us for this week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday ChallengeYou might also be on our Friday Designer Spotlight.

You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in. Have fun!

I really appreciate you stop by my blog and hope you all have a wonderful week.

Meihsia ^_^



Follow Simon Says Stamp on Instagram. If you use Instagram add #sssmchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too!

 

2 comments:

Beulah Bee said...

This is excellent!

Chrissy said...

Wonderful Meihsia, love the colours and textures, superb tag..

Luv CHRISSYxx