Sunday, February 19, 2017

Some Quick Paintings on Mini Canvas

Hey, my painting friends and art lovers. Today I'd like to share some girls I've painted lately. It's been a busy month and I've tried to find some time to paint and draw every day. These are some quick practices on mini canvases that were painted mostly with Winsor and Newton acrylic paints,  and also watercolors and oil paints. I hope you like them. For more paintings I've done, please check my Instagram at MeihsiaLiu. Thank you :D

Quick paintingQuick painting Quick painting Quick painting Quick painting Quick painting Quick painting Quick painting Quick painting Quick painting Quick painting

Don't forget to follow my instagram at meihsialiu.
Thank you so much for dropping by my blog.
Happy painting!

Meihsia






5 comments:

  1. these are all just heavenly Meihsia. Gorgeous! I can't believe these are watercolor. I would have sworn they were painted with acrylic paints-wow. Thanks for sharing at PPF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Linda. And sorry I did't notice that I wrote WATERCOLORS instead of ACRYLIC paints in the post. Actually, I used acrylic paints on most of these paintings, and some acrylic paints, watercolors and oil paints also on some paintings. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh what a lot of lovely paintings. My favourite is the mushroom Lady.
    Greetings
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  3. So creative! I think the paw prints and the antlers are my favs!!

    ReplyDelete