Monday, August 15, 2016

Mixed Media Tag Summer

newchallenge sssm

Hi, there, my dear blog friends, I hope you all enjoy your summer so far. I really had a great time with my family while traveling in Taiwan and Japan this summer. Now, I am back and ready to play the new challenge! This week, let's continue the SUMMER FUN! Create a summer fun themed project, and join us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

I made a tag with Nautical Blue Print Stamp, and colored the background using Sakura Koi Watercolors.

Meihsia liu simply paper crafts mixd media tag smmer tim holtz Simon Says stamp Monday challenge 31

On this size 8 tag, I started stenciled the background with Tim Holtz Layering Stencil and Modeling Paste, then colored it with Sakura Koi Watercolors using Aquash Brushes.

Meihsia liu simply paper crafts mixd media tag smmer tim holtz Simon Says stamp Monday challenge 5

The sea shell embellishments were stamped using Nautical Blueprint Sketch Stamps and adhered on the tag using Tombow Mono Glue. 

Meihsia liu simply paper crafts mixd media tag smmer tim holtz Simon Says stamp Monday challenge 6

I added the sentiments with Tim Holtz Alpha Parts and stickers. There were some rub on sentiments randomly applied on the tag for the final touch. 

Meihsia liu simply paper crafts mixd media tag smmer tim holtz Simon Says stamp Monday challenge 7 

Hope you like my tag and share your SUMMER FUN themed project with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. 

Meihsia liu simply paper crafts mixd media tag smmer tim holtz Simon Says stamp Monday challenge

Supply List:




mon-challenge-badge
Simon Says Stamp is giving away a $50 gift voucher that will go to a random entry chosen by Random Generator. So please join us for this week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday ChallengeYou might also be on our Friday Designer Spotlight.

You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in. Have fun!

Thank you for dropping by my blog. I hope you all have a wonderful day.


Meihsia ^_^

Simon Says Stamp


Follow Simon Says Stamp on Instagram
If you use instagram add  #sssmchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too!



SaveSave

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag Meihsia, the lovely summery colours are so pretty and I love the shells and textures, absolutely fabulous :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful tag Meihsia! I love the soft yet bright colors!
    Hugs xx
    Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag, Meihsia! Your colors are so rich and gorgeous and summery! Love all the elements you used in your layers - beautiful! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab tag, Meihsia! I love the distressed multi-colored letters! :)


    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colors,textures and layers! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, Meihsia, the colors on this tag make me swoon! This tag is absolutely beautiful! Love it!

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. That modeling paste on the cheesecloth through a stencil is so unique! I came over, though, to say I love your brights here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh My! Such beautiful colours! I love how you created that texture! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  9. another masterpiece Meihsia...love the bright but lovely soft colours...so much gorgeousness...have a great weekend...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning tag ! Love all the deatils and colors, as always I love how you use aoft and bright tones together! Beautiful! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute, sweet, girly and beautiful as always. I love the circled background! Pretty pastel colors and great watercoloring. Hugs, Marzena

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous tag, Meihsia ~ full of life and colour and as always your little details really create something special! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This tag is AMAZING! I love these vivid colors and all the wonderful details :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic tag Meihsia!! Love all the happy colours, and they way you placed the 'e' in the title.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an amazing tag Meihsia!!! Love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so pretty, Meihsia! love the texture and the colors. the blueprint stamps are really fun! Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete