Saturday, February 6, 2016

Mixed Media Art Journal

Hi, everyone, I'd like to share a mixed media art journal page that I created few weeks ago featuring ColorBox® Chalk Ink and Wood Block Stamp. I always love blending different colors and mixing various medias on my art journal.

Meihsia Liu Simply Paper Crafts Clearsnap Mixed Media Art Journal Love

To start this project, I mixed ColorBox® Spritzers with water on the craft sheet, then applied the mixture on the background of the journal page using a paint brush.

Meihsia Liu Simply Paper Crafts Clearsnap Mixed Media Art Journal Love 4

Apply different shades of Spritzers and water mixture to create random pattern and texture on the page.

Meihsia Liu Simply Paper Crafts Clearsnap Mixed Media Art Journal Love 3

Stamp the images on the page with ColorBox® Chalk Ink and background stamps. Stamp the edges of the page with Chalk inks, and distress the edges using Colorbox® Color Blender.

Meihsia Liu Simply Paper Crafts Clearsnap Mixed Media Art Journal Love 25
The sentiment was stamped with ColorBox Wood Block Stamp Love and ColorBox® Chalk Ink. I really love the gorgeous pink and purple color scheme on this project. It's perfect to document or journal for Valentine's day.

To finish off the this art journal page, I adhered some flower and resin embellishments around the sentiment.

Meihsia Liu Simply Paper Crafts Clearsnap Mixed Media Art Journal Love 2

I hope you like my creation and got inspired to create your next project using the awesome ColorBox® Chalk Ink and Wood Block Stamp

Happy Crafting!

Supply List
ColorBox Product:
Other Products:
  • Tombow Mono Glue
  • Tombow Adhesive Tabs
  • Background Rubber Stamps
  • Paper Flowers
  • Paint Brush

4 comments:

  1. STUNNING! Love that wonderful background and beautifully finished!! What a great page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ColorBox chalk inks are my all time favorite! I hate that stores quit carrying them... :( This is a gorgeous page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fabulous - just love all those layers.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete