Sunday, November 22, 2015

Mixed Media Index Card

Hello, everyone, I recently challenge myself to create 100 mixed media index cards and I share a tutorial of this index card collage project featuring ColorBox Pigment Inks and Izink Inks with some old book pages at Clearsnap today.

I created this project on coloring the background of these 3" X 5" index cards as the base with Izink inks in various colors, and adhered ripped old book page, magazine or patterned paper.  Here are four index cards I created.

Meihsia Liu Simply Paper Crafts Mixed Media Bookpage index card 1

Meihsia Liu Simply Paper Crafts Mixed Media Bookpage index card 2

Meihsia Liu Simply Paper Crafts Mixed Media Bookpage index card 3

Meihsia Liu Simply Paper Crafts Mixed Media Bookpage index card 4
I've been having so much to play colors on these index cards and I hope you enjoy them, too. For more details of the tutorial and products I used on this project, please check Clearsnap blog.

Happy crafting!

Meihsia ^_^


2 comments:

  1. Great ATCs! These are super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out really amazing! LOVE the beautiful colors and mixed textures.

    ReplyDelete