Saturday, October 3, 2015

Inktober Face Drawings in Art Journal/ Sketchbook

I am joining an #inktober drawing challenge by doing one drawing a day for 31 drawings in October. Check here for more details.

I'll draw the characters I design and try to use different pens to ink the drawings in this challenge. Here are three drawings for the first three days.

On my first drawing, I used Tombow calligraphy pen. It's current my favorite pen drawing line art.

inktober 1 

The second drawing was colored with Daler-Rowney watercolors and lined with Zig Millennium 05. 

inktober 2

On my third drawing, I lined the image with Tombow Calligraphy pen and colored the cheeks with ColorBox pigment brush pad Cupid color. 

Inktober

I link this post to Show Your Face.

Thank you for stopping by. Have a great weekend!! 

Meihsia ^_^




6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous inking! Such dramatic images.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun to find another person doing inktober.
    these are fun and wonderful.
    I always enjoy hearing/seeing what people use to create with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black and white or in color your amazing images have so much personality. These are incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, just totally stunning! Thanks so much for joining Show Your Face and for the shout out too. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, I really love the watercoloured one.

    ReplyDelete