Friday, October 9, 2015

#Inktober and Face Illustration

Hello my lovely blog friends, it's Friday! YAY!! I am sharing some of my inking projects for #inktober challenge this week. 

In case you want to know more about InkTober -- this is a drawing challenge started by Jake Parker. By doing one ink drawing a day for the entire month of October. Just make a drawing in ink daily or every other day, or just do the drawings and post once a week to improve and forming positive drawing habits.  

Here are some drawings I made this week. I try to use different pens and techniques to ink these drawings and I am still doing some more to catch up day 8 and day 9. 

Inktober

Inktober

Inktober

Inktober

The last drawing was colored by colored pencils and oil pastel.

Colored pencils

I link my post to: Show your Face. There are always lots of great inspiration on Kim's blog and beautiful faces there. 

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Have a great day and happy inking!

Meihsia ^_^



8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous girls - fab artwork! Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your art work never fails to inspire me, Meihsia! Your girls are exquisitely done with such amazing attention to detail xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super spectacular art! Love all your ink art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful faces

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are truly so talented!!! Amazing faces and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stunning as always. I am blown away by our wonderful faces! Thank you for linking up to Show Your Face and for the shout out too. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you have done the hair in these sets. Just stunning :) x

    ReplyDelete