Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Faces and Illustration

Hi, my dear friends, I'd like to share three drawings that I've done this week. The first one is for the #inktober inking. I used a ballpoint pen and watercolors to complete this drawing. It's fun to experiment and I am still trying to use different pens for this inking project. 

two girls

The second piece was colored on 4.5" X 6.5" kraft paper using colored pencils and soft pastels. 

hirl hat

To draw my third piece on kraft paper this week, I used colored pencils and oil pastels. 


I really enjoy these drawings and I am so happy at lease I completed something this week. Thank you for stopping by. Happy painting!

Meihsia ^_^





9 comments:

  1. So lovely girl paintings. The hairs are amazingly beautiful.
    Happy PPF ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful drawings, Meihsia. You make your ladies so real they could almost step off the screen. Gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is always stunning and such a pleasure to view. I could see you with your own colouring book... your girls are so beautiful!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, lovely drawings! Amazing work and so enjoyable to look at. Thanks for sharing! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What stunningly beautiful drawings! They are lovely.

    ReplyDelete