Saturday, September 5, 2015

STAMPtember® Exclusive Tim Holtz

thbanner15.jpg

Hello Simon Says Stamp friends and Tim Holtz fans, I am so happy you are here. Today, we are celebrating STAMPtember 2015 Exclusive Tim Holtz new release and I am sharing projects featuring two of the new Tim Holtz stamps I received yesterday afternoon from Simon Says Stamp. Just can't wait to use them and create!

Screen Shot 2015-09-04 at 6.12.56 PM

The first stamp I used is the camera blueprint with a sentiment on my art journal page. After I created the background with Distress Inks and Spray Paints, I stamped and heat embossed the stamped image. This is a 4 X 6" mini art journal I made with watercolor paper, and I think this stamp is the perfect size for this art journal or postcards. 

Simply Paper Crafts Meihsia Liu Simon Says Stamp Tim Holtz 1

I decorated the page with some Tim Holtz Rub ons, metals and resin embellishments. To finish off this page, I distressed the edges with ColorBox Pigment Ink pad and Faber-Castell PITT brush pen. 

Simply Paper Crafts Meihsia Liu Simon Says Stamp Tim Holtz 3

The second stamp I used is the clock blueprint with a sentiment. On this journal page, I first watercolored the background, then stamped and heat embossed the clock image. 

Simply Paper Crafts Meihsia Liu Simon Says Stamp Tim Holtz

I stamped the clock image and heat embossed it again on another piece of watercolored paper, then I cut out the clock face and pasted it on the clock on the journal page with foam tapes to create the dimension. 

Simply Paper Crafts Meihsia Liu Simon Says Stamp Tim Holtz 2

Check Simon Says Stamp store for more awesome products. For more great inspiration using this stamp set check Simon Says Stamp blog.

Simon Says Stamp

I hope you like my art journal pages and got a chance to use these fun and fabulous stamps on your project. Happy crafting!

Meihsia ^_^

49 comments:

  1. This is spectacular Meihsia! Thank you for bringing these stamps to life in such a colorful way :) Thank you for celebrating STAMPtember® with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous journal pages Meihsia :-) both of them are absolutely GORGEOUS! I think I am going to make one of these little journals, what a brilliant idea :-)

    uv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWSESOME journal pages!!! I love your bright colors and the new size of Tim's Exclusive set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outstanding job with the stamps !! Loved the way you have built the page around the stamped the image n amazing colors..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like your art journals. Love the colors you use as they all go so well with the image. Great designs. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun mini journal; like how you used run ons with the page; and those embellishments are so perfect !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such fun happy colors..love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great art journal and like how you showed all of the blueprints and used the beautiful colors.. Thanks for sharing.

    Linda D.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pages are wonderful Meihsia! Love the bright colours and all the extra details you added.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am speechless, you have used this stamp set to a perfection

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super fun art journal design. Love the creativity behind this piece of art. Thank you for the inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely pages, Meihsia! I was taken by surprise by a lump in the throat, quite moved by the first page - something about that photo, the sheer carefree joy of the expression, and the preservation of memories through the camera - it just got me. And the reason it was a surprise was those lovely bright and breezy colours wouldn't have made me suspect that kind of response. Great work with the limited edition stamps.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great journal pages. I love the how the colors really highlight the stamps. Or is it the stamps that highlight the colors? Either way, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The colors look so bright,it almost looks fake. It is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome effects, the stamps look so three-dimensional!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You did such a great job with this! As usual, you have nailed the color palette and your work always looks so fresh and happy. It has such great heart, too, and is always inspirational to see!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderfully done! Love the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome journal pages! I love the unexpected colors!

    ReplyDelete
  19. FABULOUS stamps and AWESOME INKING!!!
    LOVE your mini!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Two fantastic pages! Love the great details you added to the them both!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous cards! I love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. very beautiful I too love the colors thanks for sharing

    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the idea of using these in an art journal! I'm always drawn to fun and bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fantastic work! TFS! I’m loving these Stamptember posts but it’s making it hard to choose which sets to buy! Ugh! I want them allllllllll!!! LOL

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great journaling pages! I hadn't thought about using those stamps with grandchildren photos but they really are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Bright, colorful pages! Wonderful application!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love everything you do. This is no exception.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh my... this is amazing project ever! Thank you so much for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  29. OMG!!! What a FaBULOUS AND GREAT PROJECT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love your pages especially that cute little girl. I haven't really used stamps as the focal point in my journals but since I bought them due to loving them, why not? Great idea and thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the art journal. Lots of colour & interest!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Gorgeous coloring! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Lovely page, wonderful colors, so rich and vibrant! great us of new tim stamps! BArbarayaya

    ReplyDelete
  34. Awesome journal pages!!! Love how the stamped images look against the colourful background!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great way to show off those stamps! Love your backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow those journal pages look great! Nice coloring on them.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I LOVE your mini watercolor journal! Great idea! I think I need one too! Your pages are wonderful, artsy and vibrant!!! Great showcase of the stamps too!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Awesome little book using these stamps!

    ReplyDelete