Friday, September 18, 2015

Some Quick Face Drawing and Quotes

Hey, my friends, finally it's Friday. I've been busy recently but still trying to find some time to sketch and paint. Today I got some quick drawings and hand writing to share with you.

The first three face drawings are created with watercolors and paint brushes. I added some digital art on them.

The last two photos are my work desk. I wrote those two notes with Copic markers.

I print out these illustrations and handwriting, and paste them on my planner and art journal. They are great quotes to remind myself to live better and happier every day.


work hard sign keep head up sign princess sign


slow down

breathe

I link my post to Show Your Face, Art Journal Everyday, PPF, WOYWW. There are so many beautiful inspiration on these blogs. 

I hope you like my creations, and I really appreciate that you drop by and leave comment love. Have a great weekend!!

Meihsia  ^_^




15 comments:

  1. Your lovely faces and excellent quotes are truly words to live by. Enjoyed your work very much. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the quotes with your faces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your affirmations and reminders and those faces are oh so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever idea. Love your faces coupled with the affirmations. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mix of watercolor and digital is awesome!
    Love your inspirational messages
    Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely affirmations that work so well with the faces!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sparkle in the third girl's hair! Super reminders, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic, and EVERY girl should have these on her work desk!! Beautiful marketable faces and quotes!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your faces are wonderful. Very encouraging.
    Have a nice day
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  10. What beautiful faces! Thank you, too for the inspirational quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet and pretty faces...love that you put these in your planner-- a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful and such wonderful inspiration. Gorgeous! Thanks for linking up to Show Your Face and for the shout out too. Kx

    ReplyDelete