Sunday, September 27, 2015

Donna Salazar Denim Art Journal

Hey, crafty friends, I share a project today featuring Donna Salazar's Denim Art Journal on Donna Salazar's blog. I really love the beautiful denim cover and enjoy decorating it with the embellishments made with Donna's fabulous ribbons.

Meihsia Liu Simply Paper Crafts Donna Salazar Denim Album 1

Meihsia Liu Simply Paper Crafts Donna Salazar Denim Album 2

For more details and the products I used on this project, please check Donna Salazar blog.

I hope you like my creation and are inspired to use these fantastic products on your next project. Happy crafting!

Meihsia Liu Donna Salazar Designs





4 comments:

  1. Oh now that is wonderful!! Denim as the substrate...I LOVE THAT! What a scrumptious combination of textures and gorgeous colors. This is beautiful Meihsia!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful~gorgeous color and dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty, off to take a better look! TFS!

    ReplyDelete