Saturday, September 12, 2015

Donna Salazar Denim Art Journal Kraft Page

Hello friends, I'd like to share an art journal page as a guest designer on Donna Salazar's blog using the kraft chipboard page in Donna's Denim Art Journal . I received many free beautiful embellishments and a  Denim Art Journal from Donna after she invited me to be the guest designer. I really wanted a bright and delightful creation, so I decided to make a gold and yellow color scheme on this journal page.

Meihsia Liu Simply Paper Crafts Donna Salazar Denim Journal

For more details on this project and inspiration using Donna Salazar's products, please check Donna Salazar's blog. 

I hope you enjoy my creation and got a chance to use these fun and awesome products on your next project. Happy crafting!

Donna Salazar Products
Denim Art Journal
Texture Ribbons
Lace Ribbons
E-Z Stars Runner
Dodz™ XL
Pigment Powder Pink, Gold, Brown

Clearsnap
ColorBox Art Screen Bloom
Mix'd Media Inx by Donna Salazar
Mix'd Media Inx Refill by Donna Salazar

Meihsia Liu Donna Salazar Designs





3 comments:

  1. Looks fabulous..over to Dona Salazar blog to see the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really lovely, Meihsia - I'm off for a closer look.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete