Sunday, September 6, 2015

Clearsnap Izink Ink and Mexican Independence Day Drawing

Hello, crafty friends, I'd like to share a drawing/ hand lettering featuring Izink inks that I received for free from Clearsnap. I was inspired by the Mexican Independence Day and the beautiful vibrant colors on most Mexican handmade crafts, so I created this drawing that can be framed to hang on the wall or display on the desk.

Meihsia Liu Simply Paper Crafts Clearsnap Izink Mexico 1

It is really easy and fun to draw or write using a pen brush with Izink inks. Izink ink is acrylic based pigment ink. You can use it on most scrapbooking and hobby craft projects because it is acid free.

Meihsia Liu Simply Paper Crafts Clearsnap Izink Mexico

For more details about this project and the product I used, please check Clearsnap blog.

I hope you like my creation and are inspired to try Izink inks on your drawing or hand lettering, too. Happy crafting!

Meihsia ^_^


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful lettering and good to know these inks are good for this type of project! I've used mine to make color mists. They work great for mixed media b/c they dry permanent. This will be beautiful framed, but scan it first or sell it as a print. It's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to have to check these out, I love how brilliant they are!

    ReplyDelete