Sunday, July 19, 2015

Art Journal l Heart U

Welcome, my dear crafty friends, are you ready for a new challenge? This week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, we want to challenge you inspired by "I".  From ice cream to indigo blue stamps, and ink to ice resin – this week the letter i is our inspiration! 

I was inspired to create an "I heart U" art journal page with some Iced Enamels.

Meihsia Liu Simply Paper Crafts Mixed Media Art journal I Love You Simom Says Stamp 111

I have some beautiful Iced Enamels and I think they are perfect for this week's theme.

Meihsia Liu Simply Paper Crafts Mixed Media Art journal I Love You Simom Says Stamp 4

After applying Gesso and creating the background with Distress Paints, I added some patterns with Tim Holtz Layering Stencil and Distress Spray Stains,

Meihsia Liu Simply Paper Crafts Mixed Media Art journal I Love You Simom Says Stamp 6

Prima Flowers Resins and Tim Holtz embellishments were added after the cheese cloth was 
attached on the page using Tombow glue. 

The Iced Enamels were added, and the edges of the page were distressed to finish off this project.

Meihsia Liu Simply Paper Crafts Mixed Media Art journal I Love You Simom Says Stamp 5

Supply List:



Simon Says Stamp is giving away a $50 gift voucher that will go to a random entry chosen by Random Generator. So please join us for this week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. You might also be on our Friday Designer Spotlight. Good luck!


I really appreciate you stop by my blog and hope you all enjoy your day. 

Meihsia ^_^













14 comments:

  1. Wow, another great journal page, Meihsia. Love how you have used those Prima resin embellishments here, brilliant! And thanks for letting us know about Ice Resin glass glitter, they look wonderful here, new product for me !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful journal page...love all the elements on this page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant journaling page Meihsia..I love the colours and textures..fabulous.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cool page, Meihsia! Love the "I heart U" inspiration! Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful piece! I love the wonderful 3D look you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, SO beautiful Meihsia! I love the wonderful colours and all the embellishments, just gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love the shape of your journal and this page is scrumptious! You have an eye for composition and color! LOVE the flowers here too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I know it is your art by the beautiful Meihsia colors and lightness of design and colors! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty Meihsia! Love the colors and those beautiful roses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty, Meihsia ... soft colours, fabulous texture, great dimension! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your work with soft colours never fails to impress Meihsia! This page is absolutely stunning, the colours, the texture, the design - everything - I love, love, love it! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great page, Meihsia! Your work is always inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is another beautiful piece! I really like how you outlined the heart shape with flowers and I love all the different textures and materials you included. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The texuture, the colours and the design are stunning!

    ReplyDelete