Thursday, June 11, 2015

Sketches and Faces for Art Journal

I'd like to share some sketches I did for my art journal this week. I've been busy this week since kids are out of school for summer break. Sketching is the most relaxing activity for me now and it doesn't take too much time from our busy schedule.  

sketch1 WIP

sketch 3 WIP

Chinese Character Tattoo Girl WIP

 Links: PPFArt It Friday and AJE

I hope you like my sketches. Thank you for looking and leaving comments. Have a wonderful day and happy drawing! 

Meihsia ^_^





17 comments:

  1. Hello Meihsia,
    Your sketches are fantastic and you will bring them to life beautifully; cannot wait to see them.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous drawings Meihsia..I love the perfect shading and depth in the eyes...just gorgeous.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful work again! Can I persuade you to link to At Journal Journey, too? Would love to see you there, Valerie
    http://art-journal-journey.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am blown away by your fine art drawings Meihsia-stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meihsia - your drawings are superb! I always love to see what you create. You capture so much life and personality within them. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've probably said this before but you are incredibly talented!! Wow gorgeous work!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your faces! They each have their own emotions. So so pretty! Happy PPF. Hugs. Rasz #69

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your ladies are beautiful. They show so much expression which is something I'm still trying to achieve. But some day I'll get there. In the meantime I'm going to enjoy looking at yours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful sketches! The eyes are incredible and I love the softness of your drawing. Beautiful work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do love your sketches, especially how you draw the eyes.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow! Just totally stunning. Thanks for linking up to Show Your Face and for the shout out too! Kx

    ReplyDelete