Thursday, June 25, 2015

Art Journal Faces

Hello, friends, I'd like to share two faces I am drawing this week. I am having such a good time to draw even they are not done yet. 

Untitled

These two girls were sketched with pencils and colored with new ink pads of  ColorBox® Full Size Pigment Ink by Teresa Collins from Clearsnap,  Simon Says Stamp Premium Dye Ink Pad Blue Jay and Sakura Koi Watercolor on canvas paper.

Untitled

 Links: PPFArt It Friday and AJE

I hope you like my paintings and enjoy your creative time, too. Thank you for looking!

Meihsia ^_^





8 comments:

  1. I think every girl you draw and paint are just the most beautiful -and their eyes....oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful portraits, Meihsia. I love the girl with the dolphin in her hair - the composition is stunning! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dolphin girl is stunning - love those eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your girls are definitely entrancing with those gorgeous eyes!! Stunning work as always!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these two paintings... and it makes me happy that you are having a good time to draw. You certainly draw (and paint) beautifully. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. I so want teal hair like that by the way! Thank you for linking it up to Show Your Face last week, sorry I'm late coming around to leave some blog love! Thanks for the shout out too. Kx

    ReplyDelete