Thursday, May 28, 2015

Art Journal Faces Illustration

Hello, my friends, I hope you are all doing great and having fun crafting or drawing. Today, I'd like to share some faces I am working on this week. 

The background of these three pieces were created with ColorBox Smooch Spritzers. I painted these girls with watercolors. The first girl was outlined with Gelly Roll pen, the second one was outlined with Faber-Castell PITT artist pen and third one was Pantel Color Brush.

Girl with Hair Accessory 

All these drawings were on 9" X 6" watercolor paper and I'll binding these pieces into an art journal after I have enough pages. Currently I am still adding more details for the hair, accessories and background patterns. 

Girl with Hat

Girl with Black Hair

For more of my latest project, please check my Facebook page. "Like" my page if you really do. THANK YOU!!!  I am sharing my post on PPFArt It Friday and AJE. There are so many awesome paintings and art journal pages on these communities. 

I hope you like my creations and I really appreciate your comment.

Meihsia ^_^


24 comments:

  1. Gorgeous faces indeed! Beautiful and very inspirational x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Meihsia..all of them are just wonderful.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work, really stunning, happy PPF, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I could draw like this. Love the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful illustrations - I love the surreal quality the last one has.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful faces and I love all the color combos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow these are fabulous and powerful!well done!
    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  8. really stunning paintings-your watercolor work is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that bottom one is really amazing... love the bird's head incorporated...xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, your faces have so much personality! The last with the eagle head is dramatic and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous - really love the background on the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely ladies. I like how they are all radiating strength.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely ladies. I like how they are all radiating strength.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, Meihsia, these ladies are wonderful! You have such a beautiful way of doing faces.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome faces. Lots of personality.:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I not only always love the faces you create, I also adore what you choose for costumes and accessories. You always put them in such dramatic and evocative settings. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gosh these are amazing!! Such beautiful artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your artwork is simply amazing. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely artwork. I especially love the girl with the eagle. I am fond of the girl-bird combo.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh no! I was too late! For some reason the photos are saying that they are no longer on Flickr :( :( I shall try popping back later to see if they are back! Kx

    ReplyDelete