Thursday, May 21, 2015

Art Journal Faces Illustration

Hey, my dear blog friends, I am so happy that you are back here. I'd like to share some art journal faces I am currently doing this month. You can always check what projects I've been doing at my Facebook page Meihsia Liu. "Like" my Facebook page if you really do :D Thank you!

These three paintings have been on my desk for awhile and I am still trying to give them some more details. I always create the background with ColorBox Spritzer or Smooch Spritzer on my art journal. I also love to create with Izink inks since the Izink colors are amazing.

red hair 

mask1

I am linking my post to: PPFArt It Friday and AJE. Remember to check my Facebook page for latest projects. Thank you for dropping by and leaving your comment love. 

Meihsia ^_^





26 comments:

  1. Wonderful work, Happy PPF, Valerie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, the colours are stunningly delicious!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous - I think the last one is my favourite - just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous work. Your paintings all have different expressions and I like that very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are all so very beautiful! I love the loose quality of the background against the delicate detailed faces.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Your faces are gorgeous! I love the painting with the bird the best this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like the way you just leave the background with the face in it..looks very arty and cool

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work. I love the intense colours, especially in the red hair.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So different and so beautiful. Lovely faces!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely, each and every one ~ and I gotta say, I just love that redhead!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the character and colors of each gal. They are so individual and remarkable. Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have been so enjoying catching up with the portraits you have been creating, Meihsia. These are so beautifully done. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful, especially the first one. Love those backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great faces, all of them.:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, the last one is stunning! It reminds me of selfie sticks :)

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful pages! Fabulous assortment of faces!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Totally amazing, love them all and the girl with the red hair, wow her hair is amazing. Thank you so much for linking up again this week over at Art It Friday - Show Your Face and for the shout out too. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely work! Found you from Kim's art it Friday! 💖

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wish I could sketch & paint AWESOME faces like you do!
    TFS
    Grandma Nancy in central IL

    ReplyDelete