Sunday, April 12, 2015

Art Journal Creating Yourself

This week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, we want to see your project inspired by in the "middle of" something. Whether you craft something where your focal point is in the middle or you journal about what you’re in the middle of, let's create something "in the middle of". 

I am currently in the middle of my seasonal allergy treatment, and still have some symptoms that make me feel miserable, but I am creating some beautiful spring flowers on my art journal.  And I use a new Tim Holtz stamp in the middle of this art journal page.


The sentiment was made using Tim Holtz metal embellishment covered with Gesso and Distress Paints. 


I loved this Tim Holtz 2015 Fashion Stamp model and had to put her in the middle of the at journal page as her stage. Her wings were stamped with Prima Flowers Butterfly Wings.


There were many flowers stamped using Simon Says Stamp Artful Flowers clear stamps and Clearsnap ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink Pad.


Some beautiful flower sequins randomly added on the flowers and background. 


Supply List:



Simon Says Stamp is giving away a $50 gift voucher that will go to a random entry chosen by Random Generator. So please join us for this week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. You might also be on our Friday Designer Spotlight. Good luck!

Thank you so much for dropping by. Hope you all enjoy your day and happy crafting!

Meihsia ^_^






15 comments:

  1. Hello Meihsia,
    Sorry to hear that you are not feeling too great, this page is beautiful and the flowers gorgeous.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous artwork. So beautifully colourful and vibrant! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours are just fantastic, the wings on the model, all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, Meihisia! Love the bright pop of purple flowers!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this composition and color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful and cool creation Mei!
    Thank You~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just popped in to see your latest posts and I am not let down. Your latest journal pages had me in a trance with the textures, layouts and colors. You grab my full attention with every post you make. I love your work!!
    hugs,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWESOME work, Meihsia!! Love your use of Mixed Media!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a great piece! I love the unique color combo and I really like how you added wings to your stylish girl and also placed so many inspiring words behind her. Amazing work, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another vivacious bright pretty page! The colors always jump off the page!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous and I love the purple flowers against the yellow background ~ fabulous work, as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous page, Meihsia! Love the bright colors and the purple flowers are so pretty! Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  13. Purple flowers are incredible , beautiful page as always! I love your colors always rich! barbarayaya

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the bright colors in your art journal page. I hope your allergies are better. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete