Sunday, March 29, 2015

Art journal Illustration

Hey, my dear friends, I'd like to share some art journal pages I did recently. I had fun drawing these images and I am still trying to do the journaling. 

The watercolor effect on the background on these pages was created with Izink inks and water mixture. I used Clearsnap ink pads and stamps to create the background patterns. All the illustrations were colored with watercolor





Link: PPF, AJE

I hope you like my journal pages and thank you so much for stopping by my blog.


Meihsia ^_^



5 comments:

  1. Hello Meihsia,
    You have great pages here of these ladies, they look very beautiful.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such dramatic leading ladies on your journal pages - these are amazing, Meihsia!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You have been busy :) your illustrations are beautiful! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Fabulous drawings!! x

    ReplyDelete