Sunday, February 22, 2015

The Place Home Canvas

Hello, everyone, I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. We had a very cold Sunday even the school will be closed on Monday due to inclement weather. It's the best time to stay home and craft. This week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, we have our first “anything goes” challenge of 2015! That’s right! It is time to cut loose and go for it.

I always have fun to create mixed media canvases to decorate my craft room.


Although I love all the seasons I really wish spring would be here already. This week I decide to create a mixed media canvas with Prima Flowers and butterfly to display on the wall of my craft room.


I made the texture with modeling paste, and added some sentiments with Tim Holtz Chitchat Stickers and metal embellishments on this canvas. 



Die cut these hearts with Tim Holtz Mini Heart Movers and Shapers and Distress them with Tim Holtz Mini Distress Ink Pads. 


Pasted the sentiments with Tim Holtz Chit Chat Stickers that were distressed with Memento Black Ink.



Attached more Prima Flower metal embellishments using Tombow Glue. The leaves were die cut using Prima Flower Leaves Metal Die.



Supply List: 




Join us this week for this ANYTHING GOES challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday ChallengeSimon Says Stamp is giving away a $50 gift voucher that will go to a random entry chosen by Random Generator. You might also be on our Friday Designer Spotlight.

Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful week!

Meihsia ^_^







13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous canvas! I love all the detail photos as I can see all he beautiful details and what a great inspiration to hang in your craft room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful piece of art... Your craft room must be one happy place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally stunning work!! Love the embellishing and the texture :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work of art! Love all the flowers and details! Great way to decorate your craft room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really beautiful piece! I love how you've mixed calming colors with those pops of red! You are so skilled at combining colors and textures in visually stunning ways!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truly a gorgeous canvas and I bet there is a little bit of yourself in there that you will recognise and cherish for a long long time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your canvas is beautiful. I love all the texture and the splashes of colour are so striking. Really nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous piece, especially I love flowers and butterfly, they are so beautiful! barbarayaya

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a beautiful piece of art, Meihsia and I love all the texture and the splashes of colour ~ really gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your creations always blow my mind Mei!
    Bravo!!

    ReplyDelete