Monday, January 5, 2015

Winner Announcement

Hey, my dear blog friends! Thank you so much for commenting on my Season's Givings Blog Hop. I read all of the comments and really appreciate all your love. The random.org has picked the winner:

Congratulations Michelle Adams! Please email me and give me your mailing address. My email address is meihsia at yahoo.com

And welcome my new readers and followers on my blog and social medias. Thank you all for joining my crafty journey.



Thank you so much for stopping by. Hope you enjoy your day!

Meihsia ^_^






7 comments:

  1. I love these! Can't wait to see Virgo! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful drawings, real art!
    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner, it was fun seeing your Zodiac Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winner! These beautiful drawing are so real and original!!! You are genius Meihsia.... happy new year to you ... hugs...xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woooow Meihsia these drawings are amazing art. You are so talented.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your drawings are simply AMAZING Mei!
    I am in awe!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your paint,it's beautiful ~

    ReplyDelete