Friday, January 16, 2015

Art Journal Illustration

I'd like to share two art journal pages I created this week. 

On the background of these pages, I used Clearsnap products such as Smooch Spritz, Izink ink and Mix'd Media Inx to create the watercolored effect and stamping. 


The sentiment on the the first page is: Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy. 



On second page, I wrote "Only you can control your future".  I used Pilot Varsity fountain pen and AC Precision pen for lettering and doodling. 

It's really fun simply spraying and doodling on the art journal pages. Check my FB page here if you are interested in more of my illustration.

I really appreciate that you stop by. Have a wonderful weekend!  ^_^



14 comments:

  1. Wow! Such vibrant colors!!Just looooov the blue bird. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Meihsia,
    Gorgeous clean and Happy looking pages.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. your portraits are beautiful and I love the backgrounds and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and I love your font!! You need to market that!! Wonderful words too!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Meihsia, I love both of your journal pages and the colors are fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow beautiful. love it and the colors and details. Very talented artist.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those colors are so vibrant and beautiful. I love the faces, so sweet and the design with words I really love. I am going to visit your FB to see more.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such lovely pages and I so love the writing and doodeling! Mix It Monthly ♥ Conny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely pages. I love the light and brightness of both ~ and the message too. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely faces and I love your beautiful handwriting!

    ReplyDelete