Sunday, December 14, 2014

Mixed Media Dollhouse Chipboard Album

Hey, my friends, oh.. I cannot believe it is almost the end of 2014 already. It's been an extremely busy year to me this year. We moved and lot of stuff still needs to be organized. This week, we also have our final challenge of 2014 at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Anything Goes. Please join us for this fun challenge and create anything you like. 

I created a mixed media cover for a Dollhouse album which will be the album to document our moving.


I love all the fabulous Prima Flowers embellishments that I received recently so decided to use them on the cover for this Dallhouse Chipboard Album.


The texture on the background of the cover was created using Texture Paste White Sand after the Heavy Gesso was applied.


Facetten- Lack Crackling Colour was covered on the windows and the door for crackling effect.


I really enjoy all these beautiful and fun embellishments. I hope you like my project and got inspired to create. 


Supply List:



Simon Says Stamp is giving away a $50 gift voucher so please join us for this week's Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. You might also be on our Friday Designer Spotlight. Good luck!

I really appreciate you stop by my blog and hope you all have wonderful holidays!

Meihsia ^_^




20 comments:

  1. Your album cover looks absolutely gorgeous. The 'secret' door is fab. What a great way to document your adventures moving houses :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pretty doll house cover. Wonderful idea to capture the memories in this album. That little chain and hook is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This house cover is absolutely wonderful. I adore all beautiful embellishments.
    Mar x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the texture in this fun little homey project :)


    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful dollhouse Meihsia! Love all the texture and beautiful blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fun and happy place to journal. i hope your move goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how your doll house cover turned out. I would never have thought of adding flowers all over the place like you did, I think it looks fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing project, Meihsia - I think it is very sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many wonderful details! From the crackle paint to the cherub! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely adore the texture in this wonderful project, it's just beautiful Meihsia!
    Wishing you and your family a very Happy Holiday... :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic project, love the texture and style! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely delicious, Meihsia - as a dollshouse fan, this is right up my street! The brick sparkly texture is amazing, and I love the soft crackle. I'm going to have to track down some of those chain latches for the door... Just delightful!

    I'm supposed to be decorating one of these chipboard covers for my mother to use as the Visitors' Book in the dollshouse museum, but I put it in a "safe place" and now I can't find it!!

    Wishing you and yours a peaceful and joyous festive season.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely delightful. Love all the adorable elements you used and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a special little album! I love the colors. So soft and pretty.
    I know it's hard to move. Our family moved last summer and it's challenging. But Christmas will be fun for you this year.
    Merry Christmas, Meihsia!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an adorable house! I would love to live here! I especially like the chain embellishment that's attached to your door. LOVE! And hang in there during the organizational phase of moving. It's never fun, but worth it in the long run!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so sweet, Meihsia. The colors and detailing are truly captivating too. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I stopped back by to wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas and blessed, and happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing work! Love the colors and your embellishments are so perfect on this cover! BArbarayaya

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lots of activity in your work. So much interest. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete